Tim Ireland - Search Engine Optimisation and Hacking/Tracking/Cracking pro

I'm tim, aka Manic - Auzzie Republican, Lib Dem supporter and professional hacker! And who says too much kangeroo is really poo ;o)

Wednesday

My pal Sue selected to fight Dipstick for Guildford!

I'm delighted to announce that my good friend Sue Doughty was selected to fight the next parliamentary election for the Liberal Democrats here in sunny Guildford.

I thank all my fellow Lib Dems for supporting Sue, and I pledge to be ruthless, shameless and, even down right nasty in the run up to the next election ;-)

Stay tuned to my site...

Manic

2 Comments:

At 21:07, Blogger Jonesy said...

I thought you said you weren't connected to the Liberal Democrats Party!

 
At 21:53, Blogger Irish_Tim said...

Nope.

Supporter yes. Member No. Resigned in 2004.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home